The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to bloggers, to promote the blogging sites we love and support.
I was nominated for the Liebster Award by fellow Going Solo challenge player and blogger jazen. I was totally caught by surprise by this and I thank you, jazen, very much, for the nomination!
Accepting the nomination comes with these conditions:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented the award and link back to their blog.
3. Nominate 5-11 bloggers whom you feel deserve this award and have fewer than or equal to 3,000 followers.
4. Answer 11 questions posted by the nominator, and ask your nominees 11 questions.
– A Race Against Time, by Piazzagirl1015
– L’Amour Vrai, Cinderella, by LateKnightSimmer
– A Story with no Title, by mypalsim1
– Bloody Fates, by Aeon
– Summerdream, by yangthecat
– Story of Rosaline Dimes, by alishamarie26
My answers to jazen’s questions:
1. How long have you been writing?
Not long. For about 2 years.
2. What was your very first story?
Elvira the True Story. But the first version was deleted. It was published on the “Movies and More” of TS3 homepage, using “Create a Story” facility, which was too limited.
3. What other hobbies do you have outside of sims?
Meditating, painting, translating texts (English or French to Portuguese) walking and gym.
4. Of your sim stories, which one is your favorite and why?
The Story of Buddha. The whole story is based on research using the net as well as books. I find the subject of the story fascinating and I had lots of fun researching and taking the pictures.
5. Do you remember the very first sim story you ever read?
Hmmm unfortunately not. I remember a few but I cannot tell which one was the first one. Especially I started reading the stories published on the “Movies and More” facility of The Sims 3 homepage and there were so many stories.
6. If you could make 1 sim character a real person who would it be and why?
Haha, I did already, for the story “The Story of Buddha”. I think this answers your question somehow. 🙂
Otherwise, I don’t think I would. I tried a few times making one of my nieces, then my sister but it’s too weird. I deleted almost afterwards.
7. What’s your favorite song?
I have none. It depends really on my mood. I do love Cold Play, John Lennon and many others but I just don’t have any favorite song.
8. What’s your favorite blogging platform and why?
I tried only two so far, WordPress and Blogger, and I liked both the same. Both have their “pros and contras”
9. Where do you get the ideas for your stories?
My mind, I dream a lot (at night and daydream). I read a lot also.
But I always have lots of ideas. The difficult part is to put them into words, because English is a foreign language to me. This would be much easier in my mother tongue (Portuguese). I’m thinking now on writing them in my language and using the translators but I’m not sure if this works well.
10. If you won the lotto, what would be your first purchase?
Not sure. I think maybe I would buy a huge place and build a kind of a resort for people to practice meditation, yoga, tai-chi, etc.
11. What’s your favorite supernatural to play and why?
My questions to my nominees:
1. I you had the possibility to spend a time with a writer (no matter if still alive or not), which one would you choose? Why?
2. What inspired you to write your first story and publish it in a blog?
3. Have you ever have a real book published?
4. Which kind of stories you like writing most (romance, thriller, fantasy, etc)? Why?
5. Do you actually play the Sims while writing your stories or you just log on to take the pictures?
6. Do you do any research to write your stories? Where?
7. What inspires you to write?
8. Do you have a favorite sim? Which one and why?
9. Do you use any other games as a support for your stories? Which one and why?
10. If you could be a supernatural being, which one would you choose and why?
11. Did you ever think on writing an auto biography, using the sims?